No announcement yet.

MOD: The Ancient Mediterranean MOD 0.2.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2.5i to 2.5j is available as a 400 KB zip file.
    Here's the link since thamis hasn't had time to update the 1st post yet.

[c3c] 1.22(f?)
    For better barbarians, add NoAIPatrol=0 to conquests.ini (see this thread )

Comment

• Here's the new TAM-Stats Excel file, updated for version 2.5i. Let me know if you find any errors or ommisions!
      Attached Files

Comment

• what are the changes from i to j?
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Here's the changes text file:

ATTENTION: When playing the Fertile Crescent map, 'Culturally Linked Start Loc.' MUST be checked for civs to start in proper location.

CHANGES from 2.5i
          -----------------
          * Modified search paths
          biqs may be located in ..\conquests\conquests OR ..\conquests\scenarios as long as the TAM 2.5 folder is in one of those two locations. MP play requires biqs to be in scenarios folder.

* Included additional TAM Large No Wolves map
          intermediate no-barb performance due to wolves taking a lot of time at start

* Rename Berber to Imazighen; Noun = Amazigh; Adjective = Amazigh
          Civilopedia text updated

* Ocean trade on random maps only = Navigation
          Civilopedia text updated

* Marble is now required for G.Library, Oracle, Pantheon, and Temple of Zeus

* Library of Nineveh, Sphinx, and Temple of Solomon are now tourist attractions
          Civilopedia text updated

* Reduced unit support in City States to 0/1/1

* Companion Cavalry and Guard Cavalry are now 6 attack and +1 HP
          [c3c] 1.22(f?)

Comment

• Nice job thanks

I downloaded 2.5 a while ago and have played it quite a bit, how do I know its version "i"?

Was there other tweaks to 2.5 that I dont know about somewhere? or is the first "change"?
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• 2.5i was the first 2.5 released. I just kept the letter suffix so i can keep it straight. The biqs have the letter suffix in the name.
              [c3c] 1.22(f?)

Comment

• Thanks

Comment

• Changes look good.

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Any TAM news or are we on break waiting for CIV4?

Comment

• Next TAM version is coming with CIV4.
                      My websites:
                      - Ancient History Encyclopedia
                      - The Ancient Mediterranean Mod
                      - What is my search ranking?

Comment

• Originally posted by thamis
                        Next TAM version is coming with CIV4.
                        Cool, thanks

Comment

• What's the best civilization to start with?

On Monarchy I'v done best with the huns. Polytheistic conquest with Pyramids. Conquered the nearly all Turkey, Mesopotamia, Egypt, as well as useful wonders like Great Wall, Military Training, Etruscan Pottery, Alexander's Army, Leadership, Aqueduct of Marib...

The only Civ that came close was Assyria. I beat all Mesopotamian Civs around and established a big and unchallenged Empire with Super Science City in Tyre.

But it seems to me that the hun raider and war chariot are little overpowered.

Comment

• How can I make a poll for the best Civilization?

Comment

• You need to start a new thread and include a poll. I'm not sure there is an appropriate forum to do it in since it will be mod specific and most TAM players will miss the thread anyway.

The best you can do is wait and see what kind of answers you get here.
                              [c3c] 1.22(f?)

Comment

• I like Etrusca and Rome.

Making so to assimilate the other earlier (POttery and barracks everywhere)

To do a poll you have to start a new thread and select "poll" on the bottom before you reply, then reply and the poll will pop up

Comment

Working...
                                X