I need help with graphic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help with graphic!

being inspired from jdjdjd I've started to work on a MOD that adds Italy to the game!

I want to put leaderheads and UU too, but I'm horrible designer!

can somebody help me, I need a leaderhead of King Vittorio Emanuele II (see picture belowe

and I need the animation for the UU, called Garibaldino, which, most likely will be an improved Riflemen (see picture belowe):

Thanks in advance for anybody who will help me!

Saluti
    "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
    The trick is the doing something else."
    — Leonardo da Vinci
    "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
    "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Come on guys!
    Don't be shy.... I really need your help

Saluti
    "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
    — Leonardo da Vinci
    "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu

Comment

I am going to produce a More fancy looking rifle man and cavalry at some point. The current rifleman looks a bit drab for some of the mediterainian and south american civs, very north, not very south.
      The only problem is I have loads of other projects at the moment and I dont have a default horse model made yet.

One comment would be that usualy UUs herald the begining of the civs golden age. Early industrial era is not realy the period that springs to mind when you think of italy's golden age (Modern Italy had something of a golden age in the late medieval era, but it was mostly a peacefull golden age, bought about by Wonder building.

That said I do think the early industrial age could do with some more spice and flavour units.

Comment

Thanks a lot
        But I already created the UU simply by coloring the pants of the normal rifleman with some yellowish-white and similar

For the leaderhead I created a still one, I cannot do the animation for it, but it works good enough I think

The only problem is that everytime I try to go to the Foreign Advisor screen the game crash
        Once I'll find a way to avoid the problem and I'm done with the diplomacy test, I'll post my mod as it is

Thanks a lot for offering your help thou...

One comment would be that usualy UUs herald the begining of the civs golden age. Early industrial era is not realy the period that springs to mind when you think of italy's golden age (Modern Italy had something of a golden age in the late medieval era, but it was mostly a peacefull golden age, bought about by Wonder building.
        As you said above Italys GA in real life is achieved by wonder building, not by war,
        And as last, Italy can not have a Middle Ages UU for the simple reason that there was no Italy in the Middle Ages (in real life)

Saluti
        — Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Working...
        X