GRAPHIC: Apolyton Units_32.pcx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAPHIC: Apolyton Units_32.pcx

This is the current unofficial units_32.pcx of Apolyton made by Gelvan and includes the followin units:
    Attached Files
    Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
    religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

the file

The se files will be upgraded every time a new unit is made and will be posted here by his/her creator. Here is the file:
    Attached Files
    Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,

Comment

I'll move this one later, as you insists. But right now I don't have time to add it to my DB (so it would get into the index on the next update).
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Being credited here, I should clarify that I just put together the work of other people.

The idea is good, but this file isn't completed by now. The most important problem is that civ-colors have to be red not yellow or blue. This means, a unit has to have a field of redish to show the civ color in the construction menu of the city screen.

I took some pic's from civfanatics avatars. especially the ones from civ2 are perfect for this file. You only have to change the civ-specific-color to red, which is quite tough work, because you have to change each pixle seperately. At least I don't know of an option to make this easier in Photo Shop.

Another problem is: As Gramphos stated, it's nescessary to put the last eight pictures one position to the right for each added unit, to prevent crashing. But I've seen that when I use the file above, and I have an army, then it shows the graphic of the tongkang instead of an army. Therefore I let the last eight where they were and just copied them at the end of the file. This causes but one thing: you must have at least 8 units in the game, using the same pic if you want to have a seperate image for every added unit. A workaround could be producing 8 different warriors with the same stats and pics for 8 civ's.

Is there a upper limit to the unit 32 pcx, as we encountered it with the resources pcx?

I think the idea of adding every newly created units32.pcx-imgage to a general apolyton file is a great idea. copy and paste is even possible with the standard windows programs and having such a file would be a great help for modders. Only be aware of having at least some red fields on the unit.

Comment

Can some one else update with his/her own units 32.pcx this tread?
          Please!

Comment

Working...
          X