upgrading units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upgrading units

this is going to be a very stupid question. to upgrade a unit, do you have to send them to a barracks town? or can you upgrade a unit in ANY town? i couldn't think of any other reason i wouldn't be able to upgrade my guys, and unfortunately, i didn't look to make sure. i guess i always thought they just needed to be in SOME town, not neccessarily one with barracks.

regarding resources needed for an upgrade: if i have only one thing of saltpeter on my continent, is that enough to build/upgrade units ANYWHERE that's connected to my trade network (via roads or harbors)?

sorry to ask such dumb questions; i really should know these answers.
    drones to the left of me, spartans to the right - here i am, stuck in the middle with yang

You need:

Barracks to upgrade ground units
    Airports to upgrade air units
    Harbours to upgrade sea units

As far as resources go, so long as the unit is in a city connected to the resource in question it shouldn't be a problem.
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

that's what i thought. danke!
      drones to the left of me, spartans to the right - here i am, stuck in the middle with yang

Comment

Working...
      X