What We love the X day exactly do??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What We love the X day exactly do??

I can´t find anywhere an exact description, for every kind of government, of the effects of we love the king day.

I would be happy if someone could help me in this matter.

Thks,

As far as I know there is now exact formula like in Civ1. We love the X day increases production and commerce (by 10% ?) and reduces corruption and the chance of your city culture-flipping to another civ. Hope that wasn't totally useless.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

We love the Kind day reduces corruption much like a courthouse or police station do. I think its the same amount. It can make a big enough difference to be worth trying to keep some of the cities in WLTKD. Not very helpfull in cities with little corruption though nor in cities that are hopelessly corrupt. Usefull though on those in the middle.

Comment

Working...
      X