No announcement yet.

Buh Buh Buh! BUG! Infinate Movement...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buh Buh Buh! BUG! Infinate Movement...

i attached the most recent sav. when i do all my moves, theres a worker that moves from the city "German Border" (the area betwen the middle east and africa) into french territory (i have a ROP) and it just goes back and forth.

at first it was a bunch of workers (i automated them with shift-a) just doing their jobsm but i waited a full 10 minutes and nothing happened, the unit kept flashing the french mech infs.

firaxis, be nice and fix it
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

probably should have attached it.
    duh.
    Attached Files
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

That's amazing indeed. But the movement is not quite infinite. After about a minute running back and forth, the worker ended somewhere (couldn't keep track where though), and a battleship near New Zealand (Tyre) was activated. I had taken that city before ending the turn (couldn't withstand ).

Btw great game Uber.

Comment

I think its more than 1 worker, but they did run around for about 30 seconds. Great game though, trying to learn what i can off it. Only question, everything seems in order and going well, but how did you intend to catch back up in the tech race?
        "Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender B. Rodriguez

Comment

Working...
        X