No announcement yet.

binkw32.dll can anyone help me with it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• binkw32.dll can anyone help me with it?

I hope every understands that i do love the Civilization series with all my heart but, due to lack of dinero I have not purchased Civ3 I know, I'm a total slacker. However, I have been borrowing it from one of my best friends who has played, Civ 1, 2, SMAC, SMAX, etc. with me, however, we tried to the cd crack to work on my computer and a problem with binkw32.dll kept popping up. Has anyone heard of this file? Can anyone help me fix this problem? Thankyou

OR

What OS are you using. WIth Windows 2000 you're supposed to replace that binkw32.dll with the one in the Win2k folder on the CD.

To be honest, we're not really supposed to discuss the pirating of software. Buy the damn game.
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

I know, I know, I'm in love with Sid's products as much as anyone, and I have all of them, I simply need to play w/o the cd for a while, when MP comes out, I'm sure as hell gonna buy it, so dont jump down my throat too much.

Comment

Because of upgrades from Microsoft with Internet Explorer, even with an old OS, you might have to use the newer binkw32.dll file.

It runs the movie graphics and game graphics with the sound files and is from Miles as a driver for the graphic engine of the game and sound.

Comment

Working...
        X