hackers wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hackers wanted

I'm looking for anyone who knows whether or not it would be reasonably feasible to hack the editor to add a building requirement for certain units. (for example, all aircraft would now need "airport" to be constructed).

I know that certain buildings need other buildings before they can be built (ex. university needs library first), can this be added to units? if so, would anyone be willing to make that change?
    Proud Citizen of the Civ 3 Demo Game
    Retired Justice of the Court, Staff member of the War Academy, Staff member of the Machiavelli Institute
    Join the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game! ~ Play the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game!
    Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

With out the source code to both the editor and the game it's not possible to add any features what so ever.

Comment

thanks jimmyh, I didn't know that. i thought you added those Add/Delete buttons but now I realize those were existing features that were hidden.

do you know of any other hidden features?
      Proud Citizen of the Civ 3 Demo Game
      Retired Justice of the Court, Staff member of the War Academy, Staff member of the Machiavelli Institute
      Join the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game! ~ Play the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game!
      Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

Comment

Working...
      X