Animal Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animal Mod

Ok, this is probably a pretty stupid idea, but I jsut thought of this. Has anyone tried to create something of an animal scenario? By this I mean doing something with different animals instead of different units. The reason this popped into my head was I saw someone had posted about the new Tiger tank unit they created, but I thought what would a scenario be like if it had actual Tigers and Lions and stuff in it?

Well, if anyone has any comments just say so. I doubt it would ever work, but it's interesting to think about!
    DO, OR DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY - Yoda
    EAGLES MAY SOAR, BUT... WEASLES DON'T GET SUCKED INTO JET ENGINES - Unknown
    AMBITION IS A POOR EXSCUSE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO STUPID TO BE LAZY - Unknown

yeah this sounds like a narnia mod.

Comment

When you say narnia you mean as in the chronicles of narnia? has anyone ever created a mod like that for maybe civ2? I think that would be pretty neat to play.
      DO, OR DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY - Yoda
      EAGLES MAY SOAR, BUT... WEASLES DON'T GET SUCKED INTO JET ENGINES - Unknown
      AMBITION IS A POOR EXSCUSE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO STUPID TO BE LAZY - Unknown

Comment

Check out Axids idea for the Wizard of Oz mod in CivFanatics... The thread has been inactive and nobody is working on the mod, but this thread reminded me of the Oz thred...

Comment

terrific!

This is a terrific idea!!!

Imagine!You start with amphibians, and due to the right recources (mostly food and safe territories) you can evolve to a higher specie eventually ending (?) with the human race! In which a specific race (or sort of animals, like mammals,reptiles and stuff) can win the game by exterminating the other!

This is COOOLLLLLLl

Comment

Like the Dinosaurs Mod for Civ2, I liked the way that was portrayed. I edited it so that 'farming' the terrain, reduced the foliage but increased its food output, Played a Huge 6 player Hotseat of that for about 6 weeks (6 hours each sunday) and recorded theFinal Map, then sent it to My Medieval Mod and played the same map, but after the extinction of the dinosaurs and the start of Man, All the guys loved being able to affect the map in the dinosaurs game, with the idea that they would start thier races on thier own island/land masses that they built
            EFR RPG GAME Designer, E.F.R. Forums The Coyn: Fantasy Mod for Civ3:Conquests

Comment

I think someone over at civFan was talking about a Narnia mod.

Comment

Originally posted by Bane Star
                Like the Dinosaurs Mod for Civ2, I liked the way that was portrayed. I edited it so that 'farming' the terrain, reduced the foliage but increased its food output, Played a Huge 6 player Hotseat of that for about 6 weeks (6 hours each sunday) and recorded theFinal Map, then sent it to My Medieval Mod and played the same map, but after the extinction of the dinosaurs and the start of Man, All the guys loved being able to affect the map in the dinosaurs game, with the idea that they would start thier races on thier own island/land masses that they built
                If someone can make the units, I would like to help make a civ 3 mod that can do this.
                Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
                Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!
                I am in dire need of new dino and Kaiju units!

Comment

Working...
                X