Culture victory isn't ranked in Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Culture victory isn't ranked in Hall

I won a cultrue victory in year 2048 as the culture point of my capital is over 20000, but the score is only about 300, I can't view my victory in rank list, can I only list all won game in ranking?

Hmm... interesting. You say your score after a full game of play was only 300? Besides that little tidbit (I'll let others pounce on that little suspected trollie)...

The hall goes solely by point totals. If you win with 2000 points and your number 10 score is 2001 (lost) your victory won't rank...
    "The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn."

Feyd

Comment

That's not such a low score. I picked up a OCC 20,000 culture win and scored 131, and I'm glad that its not ranked !

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Has to be on chieftain. Even then I scored higher than that when I would LOSE on chieftain.
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Tonight I won a space race game in year 2032 with score 888, it is not ranked again, I think it is possible to rank all won game, is it possible?

Comment

Working...
          X