Maximum Hyperlinks Exceeded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maximum Hyperlinks Exceeded

Once a game I get an error message that the maximum number of hyperlinks has been exceeded. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there an easy fix? I have searched apolyton but have not found an answer.

Thanks, for any assistance.

That never happened to me. But may have something to do with modifications... Have you modded your game?
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

No, I'm not using any modifications. This has happened with every version of Civ III including 1.21.

Comment

You say you get the message only once per game? Is it the same time each game, and when does it occur?
        Up the Irons!
        Rogue CivIII FAQ!
        Odysseus and the March of Time
        I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

When I say once a game, I mean that it happens on average about once a game (sometimes more, sometimes less). There does not appear to be any pattern to the error, though I have not been keeping track of it each time.

Comment

I have had the problem several times. It is really just an annoyance and I don't know a solution to fix it permanently. However, doing alt-tab gets me to the the warning box and allows me to close it so I can go on playing. That error has never crashed or locked up my system but sometimes the only way to close that message box is using alt-tab to get to it.

Jim

Comment

Bump.

Comment

I know what the problem is. The civilopedia can only fit so many links in it's window. With me it happened when I went crazy with strategic resource requirements for units. As soon as I got rid of a few of them, the problem went away.

Comment

Working...
                X