Can I sell Hospital?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I sell Hospital?

I found that I can't sell Hospital, how can I do?

Interesting. Well, if your city is over size 12 you need hospital to sustain that population. I don't think you can change that in the editor, unless you unflag "allows city size 3" (i.e. 12 and over) for Hospital and flag Aquaduct as "allows city size 2" and "allows city size 3". In that case, you'd need to think of something else that hospital can do.
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

I built a hospital, but I found my city can't grow over 12, so Iwant to sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by mikezang
        I built a hospital, but I found my city can't grow over 12, so Iwant to sell it.
        Why can't it grow? Lousy terrain?
        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I don't think you will be able to sell it. I mean, when the game was programmed I doubt they thought anyone would want to sell it. Plus, that may have been a loophole.......build hospital, get city to size 13, sell hospital, and the city still grows.
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

It is possble that city stops growing as no enough food, then even if city can grow over 12, size should fall into 12 if hospital is sold.
            This is my opinion.

Comment

Working...
            X