Finding out current game settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding out current game settings

Is there a way to find out the current game settings, i.e. the decisions you made during the creation of a new game?

I'd espacially like to know the settings for victory conditions. Once I started the game and finally come towards the end, I don't remember any more whether for instance diplomatic victory is set on or off.

Well, if you've disabled diplomatic and space race, then the UN and Apollo Program aren't buildable.

However, I don't think there is a way to see what world size, no. of players, etc. when a game is in progress. Maybe a save game editor might be of help?
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Thanks for the tip, I didn't know that e.g. UN isn't buildable.
      I'll try the save game editor as well.

Comment

writing them down to paper at the beginning of the game might help

Comment

lol. very good point!
          Up the Irons!
          Rogue CivIII FAQ!
          Odysseus and the March of Time
          I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Originally posted by LaRusso
            writing them down to paper at the beginning of the game might help
            Thought about that one as well , but writing it down and then finding the piece of paper back on my desk could turn out to be difficult as well....

Comment

If you start a new game, by default your previous settings are already highlighted.
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Why do I never think of anything smart like that?

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Yes, when thoroughly confused by all the saved games, all will be well again as you remember its just part of the test of being a Civilization leader.

Big smile!
                  Oh, well!

Civ - academy, ha!

Comment

Working...
                  X