New Wonder Splashes coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Wonder Splashes coming

I'm working on making a new set of wonder splashes, so I can have it just the way I like it. Here's what I have so far. This builds on the work of Che Palle, Mizaq, and others. Any suggestions appreciated. I'm gonna add some text at the bottom of each saying what the effects are.

Mizaq, could you send me your raw SDI pic? I couldn't find that anywhere.

The picture doesn't appear.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

here it is. hey great we can post jpegs again no more stupid requirements of the pic being 0x600
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice pictures.

Comment

I like.
          "Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based on five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, and county commissioners." - Edward Abbey
          http://www.anarchyfaq.org

Comment

I *really* like. Please release right away :-D
            http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

monkspider,
              Your wish is my command. Take a look in the Files forum in a few minutes.

Comment

The picture does appear now.

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

They can be found in this thread

Comment

Whoo Hoo! They all look great. The Heroic Epic splash reminds me of a few Tolkien images I've seen recently... is that Glorfindel fighting the Balrog?
                    "One fool can ask more questions in a minute than twelve wise men can answer in an hour."
                    - Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Comment

David,
                      I never did answer your question. The image is of Fingon fighting a balrog, actually, so you were very close.

Comment

Working...
                      X