Foreign Advisor screen wrong!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreign Advisor screen wrong!

I am using patch 1.21f, this is first time to play with huge and 16 civs (I only played in tiny before this patch), I found there are only 6 civs in foreign advisor screen, you can find saved game in attachment. Does anyone help me?
    Attached Files

As long as you've discovered more than 6 civs, try shift-right clicking in the spaces where they should be, or where the existing ones are. A menu comes up and you can choose which Civ's face you want to appear there. This perhaps a little too small to be a bug, but sometimes that happened to me, and it would just require that I manually add the civs to the Foreign Advisor screen.
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Yes, my first game (12 civs / large map - v1.07) I was planted on two large continents connected by a small strip of land. 6 civs total on this land mass, the rest were overseas. Well after making contact with 3 of the civs on these continents directly I was offered contact with some other civs through them. One of the civs was on this land area, the other two were over seas. Now the three original contacts were in my advisor... after contact was offered, only one more civ appeared there - one of the overseas civs. And no, I didn't find out about the shift-right-click thing until later. But it seemed that the reason the other two didn't show up was because we couldn't trade yet. I had harbors / advances and I am assuming that the one overseas civ did as well. The other "local" civ was isolated from me by other civs and so we were not connected in any way. Just a guess here... don't really know what the rule is.
      You have not converted a man merely because you have silenced him.

Comment

I just tested your save game and there seems to be a little bug.

Just shift-right click on the two empty spaces where the civs should be and you can select them. After that all eight show up and there shouldn't be any more problems.

Like MrWhereItsAt said.

Comment

Working...
        X