How to stack units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to stack units

I have the new patch and I am under the assumption that I can stack units now , like in earlier versions of the game. Only problem is I cant figure out how , I tried a bunch of different things. Can someone help me with this?

I have 200+ armed forces , Im about to start a massive war with 3 smaller civs ( they are all connected by a MPP ), so I need the ability to send large groups of forces with the touch of a button or I will get bored.

"Stack" movement is a little of an overstatement.

With 1.21 you use "j" to move all units of a particular type in a square (whatever unit is active) that a) have movement available and b) are not fortified.

What you cant do is to group all units in a square and move them together.
    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH
      "Stack" movement is a little of an overstatement.

With 1.21 you use "j" to move all units of a particular type in a square (whatever unit is active) that a) have movement available and b) are not fortified.

What you cant do is to group all units in a square and move them together.
      Thanks , even though it isnt what I expected it still works. When you have 50 Tanks that all have to go to the same general area its a pain in the ..... to move them one by one.

BTW Damn that was a quick responce!

Comment

Working...
      X