Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best War government when you can’t get communism?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best War government when you can’t get communism?

I am kicking butt under democracy, but my people just got really upset and now…yep anarchy! I forgot that your government could go under while at war. What is the best government to go with while at war when you don’t have the communism option yet?

Monarchy

Or Repubblic but if you use this last one you might want to increase your luxury expenditories

Saluti
    A man who has not been in Italy, is always conscious of an inferiority. -Samuel Johnson- (1709-84), English author
    I love the language, that soft bastard Latin,/Which melts like kisses from a female mouth,/And sounds as if it should be writ on satin/With syllables which breathe of the sweet South.-Lord Byron- (1788-1824), English poet.
    Lump the whole thing! Say that the Creator made Italy from designs by Michael Angelo! -Mark Twain- (1835-1910), U.S. author.

Comment

Generally speaking, Republic is a good all-purpose government: not as good as democracy in peacetime and not as good as communism in war, but better than both in reverse situations.

Police stations and courthouse are good at lowering unhappiness in war-time. As is Universal Suffrage.
      Up the Irons!
      Rogue CivIII FAQ!
      Odysseus and the March of Time
      I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Working...
      X