Diplomatic Agreements no longer available during Industrial Ages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diplomatic Agreements no longer available during Industrial Ages

Not only cant i get the ability to have trade embargos against other nations, i cant have military aliances vs anyone anymore eaither. Whats the deal? is this a bug?
    "Its a great day for Hockey"
    - Badger Bob Johnson -

You need an embassy with a nation if you want diplomatic agreements with them. When you're at war with a nation the embassy is closed, although I think it's reopened when you sign a peace treaty
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Aye i guess i should have clarified a little.

I do have embasies with everyone and i am at peace with everyone. I am half way through the industrial ages now.

I cant sign Military alliances VS anyone nor can i sign embargo's or mutual protection pacts.

I dont get it.

durring the middle ages i could sign Military alliances VS anyone with 5 different countries. Now i have no options witht hem anymore.

Is it perhaps that no country wants to sign any agreements with me so it doesnt appear?
      "Its a great day for Hockey"
      - Badger Bob Johnson -

Comment

Regardless of the other countries like/dislike for you, if you have an embassy with them, and have discovered nationalism, MPs shouldn't be a problem.

The only thing that I can think of is that you don't actually have a peace treaty with them. That might sound strange, since you're either at peace or at war with a country. However, it could be that during peacetime you renegotiated your peace treaty but exited the diplomacy window prematurely. However, that doesn't sound likely - especially since it seems you're unable to arrange diplomatic agreements with anyone.

Did you lose the ability to sign agreements as soon as you hit industrial age? And does it hapen in every game, or was it just a one-off?
        Up the Irons!
        Rogue CivIII FAQ!
        Odysseus and the March of Time
        I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Working...
        X