no RR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no RR

i have coal in the middle of my country. it is connected by road to every other city on my island. however, my workers dont have the option to build railroads. i have never had any problems with resources before, but im in the modern age and i need the mobility. im sure its coal, i checked the square and the civilopedia entry. i have a fortress there, from an earlier war. does that matter? thanks.

jd

Are you sure you have Iron as well?

Saluti
    A man who has not been in Italy, is always conscious of an inferiority. -Samuel Johnson- (1709-84), English author
    I love the language, that soft bastard Latin,/Which melts like kisses from a female mouth,/And sounds as if it should be writ on satin/With syllables which breathe of the sweet South.-Lord Byron- (1788-1824), English poet.
    Lump the whole thing! Say that the Creator made Italy from designs by Michael Angelo! -Mark Twain- (1835-1910), U.S. author.

Comment

actually no, do i need it?

Comment

Yep.
        "As far as general advice on mod-making: Go slow as far as adding new things to the game until you have the basic game all smoothed out ... Make sure the things you change are really imbalances and not just something that doesn't fit with your particular style of play." - WesW

Comment

how embaressing

well, i dont have any iron and no one has any to trade. damn, that means war...

thanks for the help. i feel quite foolish

Comment

Working...
          X