SCENARIO: New Earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 1.21 is out.

Scenario made compatible with 1.43 version of Player1 MOD.
    Start screen now shows leaders with Industrial era animations.

Comment

Version 1.22 is out.

Changes in v1.22
      Scenario made compatible with 1.44 version of Player1 MOD.

Comment

Version 1.23 is out.

Just minor changes:

Scenario made compatible with 1.45 version of Player1 MOD.
        In fact, that just means that some tweaks to operational range of Helicopters and Tactical Nukes are made.

Comment

I can't download it. I only get a page that says that I'm unable to download since I'm not registered even thouigh I am registered and logged in. Help!

Comment

There seems to be a bug with the permission system on this forum. Not mush I can do.
            Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Try downloading it from www.apolyton.net/dir (in Civ3 scenario section)
              Maybe it will work.

If not try CivFanatics forums: forums.civfanatics.com (also Civ3 scenario section)

Comment

player1: are you able to download/see attachments in this forum?

I need to nail down the error more efficiently. And therefore need to find more users able to still download. As it currently stands only the once with problems posts and I am the only onw I know for sure have no problems.

Comment

I tried to download this file and failed (it gives a warning about not being registred).

Comment

Doesn't work from DIR neither (probably since DIR download is linked to this thread).

Comment

Yes. It's some sort of permission problem in this forum. But nothing is unusual in the settings.

Comment

Working...
                      X