What's wrong with my mod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with my mod?

I have a mod I have been working on for a while. Before the patch it was working good but since the patch it crashes early in the game.

It has some new units and buildings, all of which were good before the patch. The only thing I've changed after the patch is the leathal bombard and HP bonuses.

My main question is how can I debug this since the "multi" save trick is gone and the bic file settings are saved in the game? Any ideas? I don't even know where to start to look.

Thanks in advance.
    Sorry....nothing to say!

Upload Your mod for investigation, please.
    CiviPort

Comment

Re: What's wrong with my mod?

Originally posted by ACooper

My main question is how can I debug this since the "multi" save trick is gone and the bic file settings are saved in the game? Any ideas? I don't even know where to start to look.
      Losing what little we already had is something of a blow to modders, even as limited as it was. I certainly hope that they soon add some sort of cheat function so we can test things out during the game. It's going to be a real pain in the arse having to start from the beginning of a game every time, just to make some minor change. I'm not looking forward to it, that's for sure.

Comment

Use the new Player Settings option.
        Seemingly Benign
        Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

Originally posted by WarpStorm
          Use the new Player Settings option.
          Sorry, I don't follow. I haven't had much of a chance to look at the new patch yet. In fact I haven't even played it yet. Is this something new in the editor you're mentioning?

Comment

Working...
          X