No announcement yet.

Patch requires former patches or not ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch requires former patches or not ?

Sorry if that has been addressed already but to install the 1.21f patch do we need to have the former ones installed or does the new one include previous (and remaining) modifications ?

Regards,

Loulong
    The Great Armada scenario

I believe it includes everything from the previous patches, so you shouldn't need them.

Comment

ixnay37 is correct. you just need to install the latest patch.
      if you look at the readme, it will say what was changed in the previous versions, so you know that this is a build off of the previous patch. so just downloading the newest patch is OK

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel
        ixnay37 is correct. you just need to install the latest patch.
        if you look at the readme, it will say what was changed in the previous versions, so you know that this is a build off of the previous patch. so just downloading the newest patch is OK
        Surely, if it builds off the last patch, then you need the last patch as well?
        Up the Irons!
        Rogue CivIII FAQ!
        Odysseus and the March of Time
        I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

each patch includes the previous changes as well as the new stuff

Comment

OK,

Thanks to all.

Regards,

Loulong
            The Great Armada scenario

Comment

Actually, although it works fine, SpeedBump yesterday told us they had found a minor issue if you go straight to 1.21f , but it was just a graphics thing .. I think the workers come out with the wrong graphics in industrial era ..

"Wherever wood floats, you will find the British" . Napoleon

Comment

Working...
              X