Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add units with 1.21f

Hi,

I see everyone going crazy because 1.21f took out the rename a-d command that let you create new things. Well you still can add those things with 1.21f. Here is how you do it:

* Keep several backups of older bics (1.17 or whatever the last version was).

* Run them through the old multitool to add new whatevers.

* Run the edited bic through the new editor to format it to run with the current version of civ.

* Edit the values to whatever you want.

Really, the only real pain in the ass here is that you have to create all your new itams at once. I recommend adding a couple dozen extra of everything and just disable them (like I did with my Root Mod). Hell, you could even import my root mod into the new bic. If I am wrong let me know, but I am fairly sure this will work.

Mizaq

there's also a new hacked editor for v.1.21f with Add and Delete buttons
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Isn't the updated CopyTool working?
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Nah - it went horribly wrong for me, but I posted that on your thread, Gramphos
        Up the Irons!
        Rogue CivIII FAQ!
        Odysseus and the March of Time
        I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

But I've updated the CopyTool since then.
          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Working...
          X