Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UTILITY: Civ3MultiTool - A second thread for the Program ;)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if it doesnt work do you think i should upgrade civ3 to 1.29f

Comment

• I think you should upgrade to 1.29f anyways. It's a lot better than 1.07f, especially when it comes to the editor. However, it might still be incorrect version of the DLL file. Yuo did use the install for 0.96 right?
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• i used the full install of 0.96

Comment

• i used the copy tool and it worked but when i went into the game to try and play as the guy i made he doesnt show up in the selection screen

Comment

• ok i got the guy but when i went to create him this message shows up
            C:\PROGRAM FILES\INFOGRAMES INTERACTIVE\CIVILIZATION III\CIVILIZATION3.EXE caused an
            "Access Violation" fault in module CIVILIZATION3.EXE
            at 0167:0052B6C0

Comment

• what do i do

Comment

• You need the graphic files for it probably.

Check the modmakers tutorial in the creation forum for more info.

Comment

• where do i find the modmakers tutorial

Comment

• Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheik
                      I have another problem:

I used the utility to modify a .bix file and added some units. Now whenever I load up my scenario to work on it it tells me that the editor has encountered a problem and needs to close. I can still run the editor but can not work on my scenario and can not import any parts of it into a new .bix. Do you know what the problem is? If you want I can upload the file.
                      I've found the problem. The program puts the BIC file indicator to BICX-files as well in 0.97. This will be corrected.

Comment

• I've found the problem. The program puts the BIC file indicator to BICX-files as well in 0.97. This will be corrected.
                        Great!
                        For your photo needs:
                        http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

• Just as a teasing status update I can tell you that the changes/additions/fixes for the next version are the longest biggest since 0.93 (when the UnitWizzard got added) Both because many new featules (as the ability to set number of beakers and turns spent on research) and many bugffixes of old scilent (and not so scilent) bugs (as a bug in save output causing all but the first citizen in every city to be recreated on save)

I hope to be able to release this version before Christmas, but there are still many things to do, mustly with getting interface to work and add everything I've time to add. (Latest change as of now is that the Culture value sum (which has been in since the city tab got added has been remade not to recount, but count changes in the values for the buildings, and also to count the city's culture for each civ))

Comment

• whenever i create a guy or copy a guy and make it so he is only on the roman civilization the other civilizations always get him to please tell me how to fix this

Comment

• Originally posted by Gramphos
                              Latest change as of now is that the Culture value sum (which has been in since the city tab got added has been remade not to recount, but count changes in the values for the buildings, and also to count the city's culture for each civ
                              Does this mean if I move a city it's base culture will also move? Also, are there plans to allow the editing of terrain improvements? For example, if I move a city, it's previous location has the small 'x' for roads (or railroads). I'd like to edit those out for that terrain square.

Thanks for the great tool. Keep up the good work.

Comment

• First and for most, Gramphos you should win an award (Have you already?)

2nd, how did you make this, I am a programer and my team is looking to make a game like this and somthing like this would be a great addition.

Comment

Working...
                                X