Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UTILITY: Civ3MultiTool - A second thread for the Program ;)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not always. I actually corrected a bug which has been in since the cities tab got added today. Should have figured that out earlier.

I think I'll have to drop the autocalculation of cultural Value for cities as it doesn't neccisary need to match up with the improvemnts (If the city is a recaptured city then culture will decreace the way it is now. but the City tab is full I need to solve it in some way or another...)
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• When ever i try to copy a unit i get this message.

Access Violation" fault in module MSVBVM50.DLL
      at 0167:7411C877. Please tell me what i can do to fix the problem

Comment

• Yuo can start by telling me the version number of that DLL file, your OS and the C3MT version you use.

Comment

• How can i find out the version number of the dll. my os is windows 98. the c3mt version is 0.97

Comment

• The version number of the dll is 5.00.3724

Comment

• Locate the DLL file (should be in Windows\System or Windows\System32 directory) right-click and select properties. There shall be a tab at the top of the window reading Version. Swap to it, and you will be able to read version information.

What is your Civ3 version?

Comment

• my civ3 version is 1.07f

Comment

• Have you used the full install for C3MT?

Comment

• yeah i used the full version install

Comment

• I'm sorry to say that version 0.97 hasn't been tested with 1.07f files. My in development version has, and works faultless with these old files.

There are two things you can do: Either upgrade Civ3 or downgrade C3MT.

Personally I see no reason why not use Civ3 1.29f but if you don't want to then tell me what version of C3MT you want and I'll attach it here.

Comment

• if you know a c3mt version that will work good with 1.07f then you can post that one thanks

Comment

• Wait. I checked on the worng thing. Hold on I'll check the copy tool.

Comment

• ok

Comment

• Hello you there

Comment

• You might try 0.91.0001 it's the latest version without support for Multiple Strategies on copy. (Which has proven to be a bug with during my tests now)
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X