Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UTILITY: Civ3MultiTool - A second thread for the Program ;)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by littlebro5246

im not sure when exactly I updated but here's the whole log:

Component 'MSWINSCK.OCX' not correctly registered: file is missing or invalid(339) at Startup
    Component 'MSWINSCK.OCX' not correctly registered: file is missing or invalid(339) at Startup

and about the savegame thing do you want me to send you one of my scenarios that I'm making? I'm not sure if that's what you ment but tell me if it is. thanks
    Try to download the full setup for version 0.96 and then apply the v0.97 patch to it.

C3MT 0.96 Full Install
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheik
      I have another problem:

I used the utility to modify a .bix file and added some units. Now whenever I load up my scenario to work on it it tells me that the editor has encountered a problem and needs to close. I can still run the editor but can not work on my scenario and can not import any parts of it into a new .bix. Do you know what the problem is? If you want I can upload the file.
      I will chack on it. What is your PTW version?

Comment

• I will chack on it. What is your PTW version?
        1.14f
        For your photo needs:
        http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

• I'll inform you the day I buy PTW. The earliest release date in Sweden set now (as I know of) is Sunday.

But my away has made me drop my release monitoring a lot, and I'll call my local game supplier tomorrow and see if it has a release date set.

Comment

• Thank You!
            For your photo needs:
            http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

• I might be able to solve your problem before I have PTW (mayube tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I can release any new version before i can add PTW functinallity to the SAVE load, or at least add error handling blocking PTW saves from being loaded)

Comment

• version 0.96 worked with my BICs..thanks alot
                when i unchekced the world is round and clicked ok... then i clicked save and opened up my scenario but the world wasn't round. did i mess up?
                pimp of da midwest

Comment

• wasnt flat*
                  pimp of da midwest

Comment

• No, that thing has only been proved working with early versions of Civ3 (1.07f and 1.16f) something might have changed since then.

Did you applie 0.97 after the full install?

Comment

• Don't miss the poll about replay data in C3MT.

Comment

• All of a sudden, I get this error when opening up a bix that I've just used the UCW on. It's happened on the last two tries, and each time I have to restore the back up. The operating system is Windows 2000 SP3.
                        Attached Files
                        Up the Irons!
                        Rogue CivIII FAQ!
                        Odysseus and the March of Time
                        I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

• I'll look at the BIX files more later. right now I've my hands full with the improvments being made for the next version (which maybe won't support PTW)

Currently I've improvments to the save IO system with a lot more secure save handling system. I also have made additions to the Civilizations tab and the Cities tab in the SGE, and then some regular bugfixes to actually solve some old errors with files corrupting.

I still have to do a lot of work with the interface before I can get the next version out, and I also have to update the default language files more then I currently have + possible make PTW support if I have time before I finnish the other stuff. Other ways I'll have to disable PTW saves from loading, which shouldn't be a problem with the new SAVE I/O functionallity.

I can't give you a list of current changes/additions/bugfixes as I don't know how many of them that are final, and will fit to the UI as it is now.

Comment

• but I can tell you that editing of a Civ's gold, beakers and turns a research has been going on for will be in.

Comment

• So be patient until I can get the next version out.

Comment

• Gramphos, you always do great work. And it is worth waiting for, and we should be patient.

Comment

Working...
                                X