Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UTILITY: Civ3MultiTool - A second thread for the Program ;)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sheik
    Gramphos is your multi-tool open source?
    No, not as it stands now. However, this might change.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• Hello, help me!
      Help negate the vegiterian movement!
      For every animal you don't eat! I'm gunna eat three!!

Comment

• I've located the error, and it is a bug with the brows buttons. Now work around availiable. You'll have to wait.

Comment

• so is everybody getting this problem?
          and can i have an estimate please? Cuz i'm not playing on civ3 till i get these new units installed, cuz i know if i start i'll only end up quitting to install the units and start a new game!

Comment

• I estimate to get a minor updater out some time today. I'll just check for other small bugs and fixes and finish up changes.

Comment

• yay, i might as well begin changing the techs for my new game.
              This will be my first totaly serius game, i'll be playing for the first time with space race!

Comment

• I might make a 'Sharp' units, you ever seen that TV searese? About the Victorian age Comando unit in Africa and places like that! It was so cool they had the best guns for their time!

Comment

• I've run into a big bad bug which I don't know the reason for yet. This means that there might be a delay.

Comment

• I found the reason for it. And I think it also may solve many other small issues reported lately once it's fixed.

It makes old save unloadable or corrupts them on save.

Comment

• How long now?

Comment

• Not sure if you've addressed this yet Gramps, but I'm having a problem with the flat map feature. I can load a .BIC fine, and set it to a flat map and update it great, but the save button is greyed out and I can't truly update the .BIC. I found a way around it by going File -> Quit and it asks me to save, which I do, but that's been the only way I've been able to save it.

Comment

• Hmm... I get the following error when trying to run the Savegame Editor:

"The SaveGame Modifier doesn't work with version 1.29 of Civ3."

Also, the "SaveGame Modifier" link is greyed out in the Civ3 MultiTool program. Has anyone else seen this problem? Thanks.

btw - I just installed version: 0.93.5

Comment

• allbad01,

you need to download a more recent version. it's up to v0.94.1001 now
                            Creator of a Civ3 ModManager

Admirer of the Double Your Pleasure mod which you can discuss about at this thread.

Comment

• I have dowloaded you latest update and am on version 1.29 of Civ3 but if I edit the date the saved game will not load complaining of a unit corruption, I have not changed anything but the date.

Comment

• you need to download a more recent version. it's up to v0.94.1001 now
                                Ah, I see! And I downloaded what I thought was the latest version 2 days ago... Didn't see that "Second file" link to update .93 to .94

Thanks for the help, KingJoshi

Comment

Working...
                                X