great leader secrete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great leader secrete

I've figured out the key to great leaders. Some may consider this cheating but seeing how the AI is continually able to do it, it doesn't bother me. Any time you have an elite unit, pair it up with a similar unit or units and send them out as a team. Saving every tun is also very useful. When you send these units into battle and one of the units was upgraded, it ususally means that if it was the elite unit in the battlethen a great leader would have been produced. Therefore just reload and use the elite unit for that battle. Any sequence of battles in a turn could produce a great leader s oif you are in desperate need of one then just reload and do your battles in a different order until one is produced. Later in the game I as able to get a great leader about every 3 turns but this required a lot of restarting. Hey. Whenyou need a nuclear missile fast to get an opponants city with uranium you'll try anything.

I will reiterate the point I made in my second sentence "this may be considered a cheat," since some can't remember at the end of a paragraph what was said at the start (the repliers to this site).

and as I also said, condidering how the game cheats I don't mind doing a little myself. Also considering how much time it takes to complete a gigantic deity map.
    Last edited by duckey; April 24, 2002, 02:46.

sounds like a cheat to me....but whatever floats your boat
    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

The old "reload until you win" trick, eh?

And don't get too attached to it - it gets dull quickly, and that will be completely out of the question in MP.
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
      X