Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to make your new improvment fit in with other improvements in the build queue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to make your new improvment fit in with other improvements in the build queue?

When I add a new improvement, it, of course, is added to the bottom. So, accordingly, when you play the game, your new improvements appear below the wonders, wealth, and SS parts in the build queue. Is there a way to make it so your new improvements come after the other improvements, before the wonders (in the build queue)?
    [size=1]"As night fell she emerged with a box under her arm that held her pledge of allegiance and her uniform. She laid it at the gates of the General's embassy and her whisper echoed into dawn as she disappeared: The truth will set my people free."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Visit my personal civ3 page here.

You would have to reorder the buildings, that is hard to do, and many things has to be changed if you do so. (buildings-small.pck, buildings-large.pcx, pediaicons.txt and the bic) As you chage the pcx's and the txt you would not be able to play with other rules then your mod.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

freak
      [size=1]"As night fell she emerged with a box under her arm that held her pledge of allegiance and her uniform. She laid it at the gates of the General's embassy and her whisper echoed into dawn as she disappeared: The truth will set my people free."
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Visit my personal civ3 page here.

Comment

Working...
      X