lower resolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lower resolution

I know it specifies a high resolution but is there a way (hack?) to run Civ III at 800 X 600 like my other games? My graphics card doesn't go any higher and it's the first time a game won't work at this resolution. The civ edit works, so the game graphics should.

No sorry, all the screen graphics are designed for 1024 X 768 so they'd never fit on anything smaller. I'd highly suggest you get a new graphics card, sounds like you have a piece of crap.

Comment

Shame - everyone I know uses 800 x 600 as a windows setting. All my other hardware exceeds the minimum by the way. It's just these on-board graphics that can't go higher but I've never noticed until this game.

This may have an answer I've overlooked but how does the edit feature graphics work?

Comment

Originally posted by arthur62008
        Shame - everyone I know uses 800 x 600 as a windows setting. All my other hardware exceeds the minimum by the way. It's just these on-board graphics that can't go higher but I've never noticed until this game.

This may have an answer I've overlooked but how does the edit feature graphics work?
        I'm not sure what you mean. However it did occur to be that you might try resizing the onboard graphics to 800 X 600. I'm not sure whether it will work or not though. Probably not.

Comment

Working...
        X