What is the point of units_32.pcx?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the point of units_32.pcx?

I've added something like 12 or 13 new units to a mod im making, but I haven't touched the units_32.pcx. Everything works fine. So, then, what is the point of having the file, let alone editing it?
    [size=1]"As night fell she emerged with a box under her arm that held her pledge of allegiance and her uniform. She laid it at the gates of the General's embassy and her whisper echoed into dawn as she disappeared: The truth will set my people free."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Visit my personal civ3 page here.

The images in units_32.pcx are used in the build menus in the city display and are also displayed in the editor on the units tab.

Comment

Have you played to the industrial age?
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

You asking me?

Comment

if you're talking to me Gramphos, no (w/ my mod).

But thanks jimmyh, I got it now. hehe
          [size=1]"As night fell she emerged with a box under her arm that held her pledge of allegiance and her uniform. She laid it at the gates of the General's embassy and her whisper echoed into dawn as she disappeared: The truth will set my people free."
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I was talking to you exsanguination, I think that the game would crash at the build queue in that era if you add more then 10 units without adding rows to the file.
            Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

well then, i guess its a good thing i just spent the last 2 hours editing the units_32.pcx for my mod!!!

Comment

Working...
              X