Why are my troops killing my workers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are my troops killing my workers?

Ok - a Marine garrisoned in one of my cities just killed 3 Workers as they each seperately tried to enter said city. What's going on? The Marine was Fortified and the Workers were Automated.
    Up the Irons!
    Rogue CivIII FAQ!
    Odysseus and the March of Time
    I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

I haven't actually seen this in one of my games but other people have mentioned this. It seems to be some sort of bug...

Comment

the patch is causing the bug, happened to my brother
      be free

Comment

I have never seen it.
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Your Marines are Hutu and your Workers are Tutsi. Or the other way round.

Jim W

Comment

Re: Why are my troops killing my workers?

Originally posted by zulu9812
            Ok - a Marine garrisoned in one of my cities just killed 3 Workers as they each seperately tried to enter said city. What's going on? The Marine was Fortified and the Workers were Automated.
            You need to develop the War Crimes tech and build a Tribunal.

Comment

Actually, i think it might have been sorted by the latest patch. I've not seen it as yet, although I only saw it once before under the old patch so it's rare anyay.
              Up the Irons!
              Rogue CivIII FAQ!
              Odysseus and the March of Time
              I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Are u using a mod? This used to happen in the first patch or so, but I thought it stopped. Upgrade to the latest version, then try again.
                "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

Working...
                X