Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAP: Antartica

6. Antartida (H, L & S)

Play in the Planet Antartida. 1 of 3 Maps from geographical zones of the Earth. 12 Civs, Large continent. Scarce reources. Autor: Gustavo Godinez Vargas - CRC 2002 - Comments: godinez@costarricense.cr
    Attached Files
    Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
    religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

And the Pic:
    Attached Files
    Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,

Comment

Hey! Don´t have goody huts!... but still rules!
      "Markosan" said him... and his prophet just smile.

Comment

150 downloads... fine.

Comment

You know, the reason I never play these maps, is because, well eh, I've seen the map. That sort of spoils for me

For me, a good description would be more then enough
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I know that the game would be virtually impossible if it were more realistic, but isn't Antarctica virtually 100% ice? Maybe a sadist could make an all-tundra map for the fine persons of Apolyton.
            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Yes a regular game would be impossible, but if you upped the values a bit, you would have a pretty unique game.

Comment

I love this game!

Comment

Hum, to be realistic for this map in the Antartic:

1. Make every non-Hill / non-Mountian tile a Tundra square.

2. Make it impossible to planet forests on tundra.

3. Change result of global warming on Tundra to produces coast! (Melting ice caps!)

For playability:

1. Make it possible to irrigate Tundra & Hills.
                  (+1 food each)

2. Place some rivers, one flows to the longest arch.
                  1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
                  Templar Science Minister
                  AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Or.....you could just use the Winter tile set that came with PtW. Playability (you can irrigate) AND realistic graphics (....sorta )
                    I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

Working...
                    X