MAP: Greece (cost lines only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAP: Greece (cost lines only)

Have one of You a Map of Greece ready for use?
    "Markosan" said him... and his prophet just smile.

This one. But is only grassland and sea. Make it flat.
    Saludos bro.
    Attached Files
    Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
    religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Comment

Should this be moved? or is the file a file in progress, of which you want to make your own thread once ready?
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

I dont know the geographical beauty of Greece. I think is not correct to make a map of something I don't know. This map is just a coast line. If someone want to finish it only put me in credits.
        Move it.
        Attached Files
        Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,

Comment

I'll move all your new maps once I get to the computer where I keep my list of moved files, so I'll be sure not to miss you in the update. (Might take untill tomorrow, if I don't finish my schoolwork at this computer really fast.)
          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Why does no Greece map (not even one in among the tons of Civ2 maps) include southern Italy and Sicily?
            "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
            "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Is a good idea from wernazuma II+I, I will try... later.

Comment

Working...
              X