Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• downloads

I am a horrible n00b

On the News page of this site, on the side where the downloads for the patches and the editor are, does US stand for United States and EU stand for European??? Doesn that mean that there is no editor for the United States version???

One more thing, when you download a mod, how does it add itself to the game, do you get to review it first, how do you access it, if it is a mod, how do you use it in game, does it add itself to the game automatically, and can you go back to playing the regular game without any of the additions???

The "EU" does only stand for the location of the server on which the files reside. It has nothing to do with the game. As far as I know there are only downloads for the US version as of now.

About the usage of mods I suggest reading the descriptions of the authors in the Files forum as they normally explain how to install it. I can't give any instructions as it is different with each mod.
    You can of course go back playing without the mads. In the worst case you would have to reinstall but normally it suffices to make backups of files that are changed by the mod.

Comment

Working...
    X