No announcement yet.

UTILITY: UnOfficial Civ3 Scenario Editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now jimmyh, look what yo have done... That's thae back side of using C++, you've run into a memory error. Looks as if you use a dead pointer...
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

That is the save file that crashes -- 4000.sav.

Let's see. Video card is Creative 3D Blaster Riva TNT2 w/32 megs. Just updated the drivers a couple weeks ago.

Attached is the debug log. Like I said, it crashed as soon as I left-clicked on a unit. Hope it helps.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by PerpetualNewbie
        That is the save file that crashes -- 4000.sav.

Let's see. Video card is Creative 3D Blaster Riva TNT2 w/32 megs. Just updated the drivers a couple weeks ago.

Attached is the debug log. Like I said, it crashed as soon as I left-clicked on a unit. Hope it helps.

Ok, I know what the problem is, but I'm gonna need the save file to actually fix it.

Comment

Black screen

Hi, get the screen also with the new download.

How can I check if a i am in the 32 bit mode?

Comment

Re: Black screen

Originally posted by Gwydion62
            Hi, get the screen also with the new download.

How can I check if a i am in the 32 bit mode?
            Right click on your desktop and select properties and then selected settings, you can change to 32bit mode there.

Comment

What do you require 32 bit mode for? 24 bit mode should be enough... Or are you working with the intensity as well?

Comment

OK. It is the same file I posted last night, but here it is again.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos
                  What do you require 32 bit mode for? 24 bit mode should be enough... Or are you working with the intensity as well?
                  It should actually work in 24 or 32, I just said 32 because that's what I work with.

Comment

Adding New Units.

Just to give you all a quick update on what I've been doing, I've been working on the ability to add units to save games, (see attachment) as you can see I have tanks in 4000BC, hehe!!!

I'm almost done with this feature and I should have it ready some time Tuesday or if things go bad then it'll be wednesday.

When adding new units you can set if the unit is fortified or not, you can set the units nationality, how many hit points the unit has taken and the level of experience.

Cheers.
                    James.
                    Attached Files

Comment

good to see you got it working. Have you figured out if there is anything specific with adding of pop-units?

Comment

good to see you got it working. Have you figured out if there is anything specific with adding of pop-units?
                        Pop-Units???

If you mean settlers then no, I can add a settler and it seems to be fine. But there's still plenty to find out about the units section.

Comment

I mean Settlers and workers. Dome C3MT users have had problems with adding 3+ Settlers, when founding cities with them, and I'm still trying to figure out why.

Comment

I mean Settlers and workers. Dome C3MT users have had problems with adding 3+ Settlers, when founding cities with them, and I'm still trying to figure out why.
                            Well I've just added 6 settlers, built 4 citys and still have 3 settlers left, and no crash in sight.

So all should be well until some one else uses it, hehe!!!
                            Attached Files

Comment

I believe the problem with C3MT is that when units are added it sometime does not register with Civ3. Try adding Modern Armor in ancient time then press F3. Even if those Modern Armor are added as you Civ nationality, the units does not show up in F3 screen. And sometime these units will just cause the game to freeze up with no reason.
                              If the animation is not there, lets create it!! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Sheer

I believe the problem with C3MT is that when units are added it sometime does not register with Civ3. Try adding Modern Armor in ancient time then press F3. Even if those Modern Armor are added as you Civ nationality, the units does not show up in F3 screen. And sometime these units will just cause the game to freeze up with no reason.
                                Here's a screen shot of Civ3 when I pressed F3, units only show up here when you place then inside of a city, and it all seemed fine.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X