List of worker commands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of worker commands

Is there a complete list of all the commands with the hotkeys a worker can get? Where can I find it?

Go to the Civilopedia, click on Game Concepts, then click "H" in the menu on the right. You'll see a couple of entries called Hotkey something or other. I'm not sure though whether that's been updated since 1.17f, and there's also a couple of commands that haven't been included. There's also a section towards the back of your manual that gives you a list of all the hotkeys in the game, though it will be somewhat out of date by now.

Comment

There's a thread on Poly that has a really good list, some of which aren't covered in the manual, IIRC.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Whats Poly?

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
          There's a thread on Poly that has a really good list, some of which aren't covered in the manual, IIRC.
          Uh, this is A(poly)ton. A few to many late nights with civ?

Comment

Where is that list on Apolyton? I can not find it.

Comment

Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

I've actually posted this on another thread in Help, but here it is again. Although, some of the commands (such as "Build road to...") I can't get to work. I got this off CivFanatics and it is updated to version 1.17f.
                Attached Files
                Up the Irons!
                Rogue CivIII FAQ!
                Odysseus and the March of Time
                I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Working...
                X