Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Crash after Nationalism

Hey..

I´m having a huge problem with my game..
    after learning Nationalism the game crash..

yes, as you can read... and I don´t know why

my machine is:
    Athlon 1.1 Mhz
    512 mb
    GForce 2 Ultra
    8 gb free disk space
    SB Live

if any one have an idea, please help me !!!!!
    "My parents didn´t want to move to Florida, but they turned sixty, and that´s the law."
    Jerry Seinfeld

Your computer has a severe aversion to chauvinism of any kind, even nationally based?

No seriously, if it is one game the problem may very well be one of a couple or other bugs that have been identified.

Several come into effect during wars. I'll bet that some AI somewhere just got wiped out by some other AI and still has an Army in the field. This can cause crashes.

Unfortunately, if I am right, in your case the game most likely cannot be saved (recovered).

Unless...

Can you post a saved game zip?
    Last edited by notyoueither; March 26, 2002, 06:02.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Yes, post the saved game (zipped, using Winzip or such) or at least, if for whatever reason you can't or won't post the game, tell us exactly what was going on at the time. Such as, any wars with anyone? You just win a battle? Lose a battle? Have you downloaded any mods at all? And, on a more technical note, what programs were running in the background?
      "Bypasses are roads that get people from Point A to Point B or vice-versa very quickly. People living in Point C, which is a point directly in between A and B, wonder what's so great about Point A that everyone from Point B wants to get there, and what's so great about Point B that everyone from Point A wants to get there. They just wish everyone would work out where the hell they want to be."
      From the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (slightly edited)

Comment

Working...
      X