MAP: Skull Island v1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAP: Skull Island v1.0

This is a map I created for a real challenge. You are started on an isolated island with one strategic resource and 2-4 of one luxury resource. These islands can hold only two and maybe (if you really try) three cities. There is an island in the middle, but what it holds is unknown. It's your job to find out, and survive trying...

**note: there is one island which can hold probably 4-5 cities, but it has no strategic resource. The civ which holds this island will dominate the world score and tech-wise, but the lack of a resource could be detremental to their power.

It's a small map for 9 players, and I've had a bit of fun playing myself. I have changed the galley's movement rate to 2 so as to prevent any civs from getting to the island to early. However, galleys should still be able contact the other civs' islands. Truly challenging!! (to experience the real challenge and mystery, it is best that you do not look at this map in the editor until you've finished at least one game. Or else you'll psoil the fun!)

(I am playing around with adding seas, but the seas could ultimately ruin the entire objective of the game. Stay tuned for future versions.)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by exsanguination; March 23, 2002, 17:34.
    [size=1]"As night fell she emerged with a box under her arm that held her pledge of allegiance and her uniform. She laid it at the gates of the General's embassy and her whisper echoed into dawn as she disappeared: The truth will set my people free."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Visit my personal civ3 page here.

and the file:

ENJOY!
    Attached Files
    [size=1]"As night fell she emerged with a box under her arm that held her pledge of allegiance and her uniform. She laid it at the gates of the General's embassy and her whisper echoed into dawn as she disappeared: The truth will set my people free."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

looks cool.. i downloaded, havent triied yet tho.

Comment

any opinions?

mmm... one star - interesting...
        Last edited by exsanguination; March 31, 2002, 14:35.

Comment

IMHO, imperialism type maps are the best. good work
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Ahhhg! Don´t like.
            "Markosan" said him... and his prophet just smile.

Comment

Working...
            X