No announcement yet.

Help the Fascist Patch get up to date!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help the Fascist Patch get up to date!

Hello, old Wolfshanze here... sorry for my long absence, but between overseas deployments and other military commitments, I have not had any spare time until now to work on the Fascist Patch.

Well, I finally sat down to "officially" support v1.17f with the Fascist Patch, and to ENSURE complete compatability, I put a fresh install of Civ3 on my computer and a fresh upgrade to v1.17f, so that nothing was tainted.

I then proceeded to do all the necessary changes using the built-in Civ3Edit program, added Fascism, and did all the other needed changes, then tried to run the game, and it popped up saying:

SCENARIO VERSION INVALID
    Invalid scenario version
    Version 3.00 is no longer compatible

"What the heck is that" I said. I've never had a problem using the editor before, especially off a clean install... I thought maybe something went wrong, so I uninstalled, reinstalled the game, and the v1.17f patch, then used the editor again and got the exact same error message.

I know I've been gone a long time, but what the heck happened? Am I doing something wrong? Did I miss something? Until I figure this thing out, I can't "officially" support the v1.17f patch!

Someone help please?!?!
    Wolfshanze Mod: for BtS... adds "flavored Civs", coal-fired navies, WWI units, plus Poland, Austria & Vietnam to Civ4!

There are two versions of the 1.17f patch. The one with the correct editor and the one with the incorrect editor. You can download the correct editor from the mainpage. Hope you have a backup.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the info... I've got the correct editor... the odd thing is, I got the v1.17f download directly from the official Civ3 website... you'd think they would have the proper patch to download!
      Wolfshanze Mod: for BtS... adds "flavored Civs", coal-fired navies, WWI units, plus Poland, Austria & Vietnam to Civ4!

Comment

Working...
      X