UNITS: Star Wars units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNITS: Star Wars units

Ive created some star wars units, and am currently working on a Star Wars mod. If you'd like to download these units, click on the name of them below. I am also currently working on a speederbike. Dark Sheer also created an x-wing and y-wing. Plastic Bag created an R2 droid. And TedG a tie interceptor. These can all be found in the units section at civfanatics.
    Visit My Star Wars MOD
    Or check out my units:
    Awing, MSE-6 Droid, Nebulan B Frigate, Cloud Car, Speeder Bike, Sandcrawler, Naboo Fighter, Slaver Ship

WUJU!!!!!!!!!!! Great. Downloading.
    Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
    religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Comment

Perhaps I should start on an versus mode.
      I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

1 thing to say about the aliens mod:
        doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoit!
        and, the other thing was, do it!

i'll move my pc next to the sofa so i can hide behind it when the ai launches an offensive!

tishco
        Just my 2p.
        Which is more than a 2 cents, about one cent more.
        Which shows you learn something every day.
        formerlyanon@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by tishco
          1 thing to say about the aliens mod:
          doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoit!
          and, the other thing was, do it!

i'll move my pc next to the sofa so i can hide behind it when the ai launches an offensive!

tishco
          So far, the most I've done is change the sfx of the marine to Smartgun sound, and when the marine does his victory dance, I change the sound to some funny Hudson quote.

I'm going to install another folder of Civ3 so I can do a total conversion. I'm not much for graphics, but I think my Paint Shop Pro 6 can help me out a little.

I always wanted an AvP stratagy game.
          I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

tpasmall, could you post some pics of the units.
            Or even a screenshot containing some/all of the units??
            That would be really helpful.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

civ 3 is perfect for avp mod because it allows you the option to allow/disallow units for civs, whihc civ 2 didnt!
              =]
              so u cud have the xenomorphs getting queens for barrracks or something, and drones and guards (pretorians?)
              and the predators having ships and light/heavy preds, and the marines having civies and pulse rifle men, and militia, and smartguns.
              bags i the aliens!
              Just my 2p.
              Which is more than a 2 cents, about one cent more.
              Which shows you learn something every day.
              formerlyanon@hotmail.com

Comment

In civ2, unit access was limited by technology. It was harder to do, but you could give certain groups certain units.

Comment

Great!

I've been away from Civ3 for quite awhile now, but it was awesome news to see somebody is working on a Star Wars mod!!!
                  Would love to play it.

All since Civ2 I've been trying to make star wars mods myself. But because of limited graphic skills and very bad coding skills it never became more than a few units, cities etc.
                  Tried making one for CTP too.
                  --------------------------------------------
                  My units:

Star Wars Hoth Laser Turret

Comment

is that hockey site yours? Last season i had a penguins site that was linked to that site and was just wondering.
                    Visit My Star Wars MOD
                    Or check out my units:
                    Awing, MSE-6 Droid, Nebulan B Frigate, Cloud Car, Speeder Bike, Sandcrawler, Naboo Fighter, Slaver Ship

Comment

Yes. It is my site.
                      What was the name of your site btw?
                      I don't recognize your name, but looking at the design of your Star Wars site I guess it was one of those good looking websites that I visited at times last season (Pittsburgh fan central, Pittsburgh pride etc.)
                      --------------------------------------------
                      My units:

Star Wars Hoth Laser Turret

Comment

It was actually Daves Penguins Page, but it wasnt good looking It was actually my first attempt at a website but i didnt have time to keep it up this season. The address is www.geocities.com/tpasmall Your site was actually one of my featured sites

BTW- Though an avid penguins fan and will be forever, i still like Jagr, and without him the team would never have won those two cups.
                        Visit My Star Wars MOD
                        Or check out my units:

Comment

any word on Neo's AT-AT unt?
                          Creator of: The Realism Epic Mod and Scipio Map Modification

"Donny your out of you element, Dude the China man is not the- Oh and Dude, China man is not the prefered nomenclature..." - Walter *The Big Lebowski

Comment

damn double post

"Donny your out of you element, Dude the China man is not the- Oh and Dude, China man is not the prefered nomenclature..." - Walter *The Big Lebowski

Comment

any word on Neo's AT-AT unt?

Comment

Working...
                              X