Should We Wait?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should We Wait?

Well its been a while and the editor still has problems, there is still no scenario creator, and the game designers have been changing the game so the AI has a chance, rather than knowing that AI's are dumb, and just leaving it alone and adding in a multiplayer function cause humans play so much better.

So.. the question Is.,... Do I attempt to create the game I want when everything is still in a semi-limbo state, or do I just sit on my laurels and wait.

I have written down a complete tech list, a troop list with upgrades, the appropriate resources (I think I have about 40 now), I even had my brother make 3D studio max units, for goblins, Orcs, elves, dwarves, each with the appropriate armours for the era, etc etc,...

Anyones opinions on this? I think I might go on Holiday for 6 months and then see whats available when I get back...lol
    EFR RPG GAME Designer, E.F.R. Forums The Coyn: Fantasy Mod for Civ3:Conquests

I think you could start and at least making a mod with the units, and techs...
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

No seriously

I am going on holiday,, going to Backpack Europe for 6 months, So I'll wait on doing any mods until I get back...

Hint hint... If anyone can offer for an Aussie to stay with them in thier country for a day or two.. would be greatly appreciated...

I can read and write hex if thats any incentive..........lol
      EFR RPG GAME Designer, E.F.R. Forums The Coyn: Fantasy Mod for Civ3:Conquests

Comment

Re: Should We Wait?

Originally posted by Bane Star
        written down a complete tech list, a troop list with upgrades, the appropriate resources (I think I have about 40 now), I even had my brother make 3D studio max units, for goblins, Orcs, elves, dwarves, each with the appropriate armours for the era, etc etc,...
        If you aren't on the plane yet...
        Could you email me the unit graphics please I've been looking for unit graphics for a tolkein mod for ages now.

If you can, I would be very grateful. Thanks,
        Ben - weaver1@tinyworld.co.uk

Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
        X