X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some info on upcoming editor options

I was browsing the other Civ site forum and came across this post by Dan
    Originally posted by Dan Magaha FIRAXIS
    You will be able to toggle lethal sea and land bombardment on or off independently for any unit in the game that has the bombard ability.

Dan
    This is just what some people, that want units to die from bombardment has dreamed of...
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

YIPEEEEE!!!!!! I'M FREE!!!!!!

Comment

Could you post a link?
      "As far as general advice on mod-making: Go slow as far as adding new things to the game until you have the basic game all smoothed out ... Make sure the things you change are really imbalances and not just something that doesn't fit with your particular style of play." - WesW

Comment

Originally posted by lockstep
        Could you post a link?
        Click on the Originally posted by...

I also remember reading a post by him somewher on that site that there will be more civ secific options, but I don't have a link or quote for that

Comment

Nice way to hide a link ...

And more civ-specific options? Does that mean there will be additional civ-specific abilities (e.g. agricultural)? Or does it mean 'just' the possibility of civ-specific buildings?
          "As far as general advice on mod-making: Go slow as far as adding new things to the game until you have the basic game all smoothed out ... Make sure the things you change are really imbalances and not just something that doesn't fit with your particular style of play." - WesW

Comment

The secretary disavows any knowledge of this post.

Dan
            Dan Magaha
            Firaxis Games, Inc.
            --------------------------

Comment

Dan, I have a question for you...
              Do the Firaxians ever read fans' lists of ideas when working on a patch, or do they follow only their agenda ?
              Thanks
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                Dan, I have a question for you...
                Do the Firaxians ever read fans' lists of ideas when working on a patch, or do they follow only their agenda ?
                Thanks
                My guess is that they follow their own agenda, but that it might be affected by those ideas by fans, if they think it is a good idea. So I'd guess for a combo

Comment

Working...
                X