X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Gamer in trouble.

HELP!
    I am now the proud owner of CIV3.
    Unfortunatly I cannot play it due to the Copy Protection on my disc. I have been searching for the past 3 days to get the "SafeDisk Patch", but I am not having any joy.
    I've heard very good reports about this game and I have been reading some of the threads that you guys have been putting on this forum.
    Has anyone any idea where I can get the required patch before I loose my mind.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Jayflame

In case your copy is legal you shall contact Infogrames support and they will help you out.
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

CIV3 SafeDisk Patch

Thanks for the message Grampos, but I've already tried that, seeing that I'm not stupid!

I thought that there might be some other intelligent beings like myself, considering we all own the same game, some of us must think alike.

I'm not getting much help from Infogrames, which is why I've come to you guys. There must be someone out there who has been through what I'm going through and managed to resolve it??

So I ask again!

Help!

Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase!!

Comment

Could you then describe the type of erroa a little mor?

Do you hve the latest version (1.17f), it should fix some problems with not all CDs being searched.
        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

errr return it to the store. And exchange it for another copy

If u have hacked version man just say it until then i wont tell u where to get the crack :/

ps.

Having hacked games isnt bad in my mind unless u bought the game to just play it not test it out then buy.

Truth is i had civ 3 hacked version for like... 2 weeks before i bought it.
          Death will come one way or other, its only a matter of when i choose it.

Comment

Working...
          X