How do I remove tech altogether?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I remove tech altogether?

Tech research is irrelevant to a particular mod I've been working on so I deleted all but four techs (one from each era). However, now I one of those fatal exception errors. What's wrong with deleting techs? Is there some other way to not have a tech tree?
    Avoid COLONY RUSH on Galactic Civlizations II (both DL & DA) with my Slow Start Mod.
    Finding Civ 4: Colonization too easy? Try my Ten Colonies challenge.

yeah, in the editor there is an option to set the era of the tech. you can set some techs to era "NONE" and you won't be able to research them (although you could still have them grantable from goody huts).

Comment

good to know
      Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
      religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Comment

Hmmm, how about a mod with the tech 'Covenant with God', obtainable only with goody huts. It enables the building of angels which smite your foes (BlueO has a graphic that would work) but go obscelete in later ages. Only how to prevent the tech from being traded.
        - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
        - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
        - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

I believe there were some bugs with tis that should be fixed with the next patch...
          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Speaking of which...

Originally posted by Gramphos
            I believe there were some bugs with tis that should be fixed with the next patch...
            Does anyone know when the next patch is due?
            Avoid COLONY RUSH on Galactic Civlizations II (both DL & DA) with my Slow Start Mod.
            Finding Civ 4: Colonization too easy? Try my Ten Colonies challenge.

Comment

Working...
            X