No announcement yet.

UTILITY: MapStat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is very possible. It is on the list for the next version. I'll check when we can get the next version out (3.0 is still hot off the press).

Comment

Sweet! Thanks Chief!

-=Vel=-
      The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Just ran your program, works fine on my computer. He's a quick overview of my computer config to help you in your future developments.

CPU: PIII 550MHz
        RAM: 256MB 100MHz SDRAM
        C: 13.1GB NTFS ATA/66 PM
        D: 15GB NTFS ATA/66/100 PS
        E: DVD SM
        F: CD-RW SS

I ran the program under an Admin account only though.

Civ3 is installed on D:, and MapStat program located in the same directory as civ3.exe.

Great program, I'm using to help better tack my enemies.
        I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Any change you're going to:

* allow PTW files;
          * add resources statistics

?
          Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

Not to be too ungrateful or anything, but could it be possible to make a C3C version of this?
            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

The domination statistics are included in the new C3C game. Not sure what Lovro plans for the new expansion but I'll post something if there is an update. In the meantime, I should post up the latest updates to the Java program sometime...

Comment

Updated the first post to inlcude the latest versions of Mapstat available. There's no current news on further development from the current Mapstat team.

Comment

Thank you for the updated files.

Comment

a very useful too, certainlyu added my last win in knowing what land i needed for dom win...
                    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

chiefpaco, go to www.exe4j.com to get a free program to change a jar into a exe. The only problem with the free version is that there is a small pop up at the beginning of any exe you create with it that says "this program was created using exe4j". The pop up is not too big of a deal, and if you'd like I could create the exe for you so you don't have to download the program. Either way.

Also, by looking at your source it doesn't look like you made a C3C version. If you don't plan on creating a C3C version I might try giving it a shot if that would be ok with you. Although, I'm not sure if I would be able to succesfully update it.

At any rate good job.
                      However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

Working...
                      X