MAPs: Exodus and Dragon High

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAPs: Exodus and Dragon High

I´m a map maker. In every game I can, I try to make the best map that I can... but this one... is simply, the best. I love IT!
    5 Civs in the northern area. They need to found new lands. The desert cosumes almost every square of the planet and the land is scarce. The desert, the tundra, the forest and the hills do not produce any food. There are some oasis in the midle of nowhere. Exist the rumor about the promised land... but you need to find it first. If You want rubber make colonies and defend it. Use helicopters, explorers, and charriots... are very useful.
    The deserts are the dominant landscape and the resources are too hard to find. If You want to survive fight, explore (it means EXPLORE!) and growth.
    In the zip file I added two versions of the same map. Exodus use standar Rules, in Dragon World (the tested version) is quite hard.
    The Map is Giga (256 x 256), desert, tundra, hills and forest do not produce any food (just for control the A.I in the setler mania) the helicopters can carry setlers and workers (and can be airlifted too)
    ... simply... enjoy it!

Attached Files
    Last edited by godinex; March 11, 2002, 15:02.
    Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
    religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

A saved game

If You found the map too hard, here is a saved game. (With a little help in resources!)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by godinex; March 11, 2002, 01:12.
    Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,

Comment

And the pic!

Taráaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
      Last edited by godinex; March 11, 2002, 01:18.

Comment

And the pic!!!

At least! FIU!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by godinex; March 13, 2002, 01:52.

Comment

argh don't post a spoiler in the same thread! i liked the first link you had where the map was obscured. it takes all the surprise out of exploring if we know where all the resources are. how about posting a non-spoiling picture that we can view. Post a spoiler map in a zip file or something!

Comment

Mizaq: As You wish!

Comment

¿And this? Have You a Map Factory? Looks cool... downloaded.
              "Markosan" said him... and his prophet just smile.

Comment

No, I don´t have a map factory.

Comment

Working...
                X