New gov't causing divide errors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New gov't causing divide errors.

I created a couple of new gov'ts for my mod, but when you change into one of them, the game crashes with a divide error.

The first time, it was in a mature game, and the first crash occurred at the start of a turn, after I had selected the new gov and the game made its calculations. This is also when the mouse pointer should appear.
    I reloaded the autosave from that turn, which worked, and everything seemed fine until I pressed the F1 key. The F1 screen came up ok, but when the pointer should have appeared I instead received the divide error message.

Next, I altered the bic so that the new gov had no preq tech, and proceeded to change into it after starting a new game. The game did not crash upon the start of the first turn under the new gov, but it did crash when the F1 key was pressed, and before the F1 screen appeared.

I have attached the bic below, and I cannot figure out what would cause a crash like this. Btw, you may not be able to start a game without the rest of the mod, which is too big to attach, but you can edit it to see the gov'ts. The one which crashed is City State.
    Attached Files

i had this same problem as well and when i tell you how to fix it you are going to say "i can't believe it was that simple"

under ruler titles you forgot to give city state a title, as soon as you give it one this bug will no longer happen

EDIT: same thing goes for theocracy

Comment

Thanks, guy. I made ruler titles when I first added the govs, but forgot them when I had to copy everything over to a new bic.

Jeez, I hope this is the last thing.

Comment

Working...
      X