Adding resources using the editor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding resources using the editor?

Ok I give up! I have a pretty good game going, fairly advanced... I just discovered Replaceable Parts, but there's only one square of rubber that was revealed. I own half of the entire land available, but the only rubber square is in the middle of the enemy territory. That's right.. ONE rubber square on a large map.

I hate to give up on Civ3 AGAIN, but I will if I can't add rubber (and I'm sure Oil will do the same thing). I don't like it when I'm stuck in the dark ages because of a resource.

So how can I add a resource to an existing game map?

As far as im aware theres no way to add resources to a saved game. You could use Graphos's save game editor to change the city whith the rubber with in its radius to your side.

Comment

1. It's Gramphos

2. You can use my editor to export your map, edit it the way you want and import it back to the game.
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Funny thing, but seems that more of a particular resource are revealed as time goes by. In many of my games when I discover Rep Parts, Steam Engine, or Refining, I always look around the map to find these resources and find very few. Then later on I notice they are in places I hadn't seen them when I looked before (and I'm sure it's not because the resources are used up, since in most of these games the AI is still in the Missle Ages).

Comment

Working...
        X