Quick question about Civ3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question about Civ3

I'm about to buy this game based on the reviews I've seen & read....... Here's my question: about the diplomacy with other factions &\or civilizations, Are there wave or mp3 files for the different leader's dialog that are played during dilomacy [instead of reading the dialog, Can you hear it spoken... is the question?]

planning to purchase this weekend and want to know this one thing......................... Thanks

Re: Quick question about Civ3

Originally posted by arra
    I'm about to buy this game based on the reviews I've seen & read....... Here's my question: about the diplomacy with other factions &\or civilizations, Are there wave or mp3 files for the different leader's dialog that are played during dilomacy [instead of reading the dialog, Can you hear it spoken... is the question?]

planning to purchase this weekend and want to know this one thing......................... Thanks
    1. No.
    2. No
    3. No.

Anything else?
    Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
    religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Comment

No it isn't. It probably would be tedious to hear it being said, since you spend a fair amount of time just dealing with diplomacy. The features are fairly spartan, so any dialogue would end up being repetitive. Sorry.
      "'It's the last great adventure left to mankind'
      Screams a drooping lady,
      offering her dreamdolls at less than extortionate prices."
      -"The Grand Parade of Lifeless Packaging" (Genesis 1974)

Comment

Working...
      X